In my last post and video (kindly refer to previous post), I shared some truth and tips on how you can take a stand against fear and irrational thoughts that feed anxiety.
Here are some confessions / affirmations that will further help you in your victory walk.
1. I am not influenced by fear. I am able to deal with every situation. I am loved by God and I have a clear mind. I’m not confused or controlled by the challenges I face.
2. God’s perfect love casts out fear in me. I choose to fill my mind with the love of God and this frees my mind from fear.
3. The Lord keeps me in perfect peace because my mind is stayed on Him. Whatever situation I face, be it good or bad, He is always with me and so I know I’ll be fine.
4. I cast down every imagination and thought that exalts itself above the knowledge of God. I put godly thoughts over and above thoughts of chaos.
5. I can’t rule out the fact that there will always be some form of challenges in this world, but I choose to be of good cheer because Christ has overcome the world. He has me covered.
You can always reach me through my social media platforms: @fullandfree
Follow me on twitter and facebook (Tiwa Soriyan) for daily insights and inspiration for a more fulfilling life.
Remember that there’s always a more fulfilling life ahead of you, reach for it!
Thanks for stopping by.