Two are better than one because they have a good reward for their labour.
Is this your experience or has your relationship been a source of discouragement in the pursuit of your life dreams?
God’s thoughts towards us are good, His plans are to bring us to an expected end. It is His will for us to have a fruitful life. And in fact, the whole concept of marriage was predicated on purposeful and fitting life companionship.
A good number of couples are living far below their expectations in life. Many individuals even hold their partners directly responsible for their unfulfilled states.
However, you don’t have to stay in stuck in a frustrated state. You can find yourself again. Most times, people shelve their own dreams believing that compromising will make them earn more commitment from their partners. And often this doesn’t work because they find that the more they deny their uniqueness, the more they lose their sense of worth and attractiveness. The more you deny yourself from being and expressing the gift you are, the more you also inadvertently hinder your partner and union from benefiting from what you have to contribute to the latter and to life generally.
You can retrace your steps if you have missed them. You can also avoid falling into this if you are just starting a relationship. I have shared some useful points on my Facebook page video on this topic, find link below
I will share some affirmations here which will help inject some life into your situation, inspire some hope and give you a sense of direction.
Affirmations are truths that can alter not only our perspectives but the entire courses of our lives when we confess and apply them in faith.
- Two are better than one and so we have a better reward for our labour. Our gifts make room for us. We not hindered, we are enabled to have an enjoyable life.
- The blessings of unity are ours. The Lord blesses the work of our hands.
- My relationship is favourable and not frustrating because God’s word says that he that finds a wife finds something good and gets God’s favour.
- God keeps me busy with the joy of my heart and it is the blessing of God for me to rejoice with my life partner in the rewards of my labour.
- (As a lady), I am gifted and called to enhance my partners life. Our gifts are complimentary. We are both relevant to fulfil destiny in a committed relationship.
- My partner and I are joint heirs of the grace of life. We deal with each other respectfully and in honesty.
- I am a virtuous woman and my husband is respected at notable places in life. / I am a respected man and my wife is a virtuous woman who does me good all the days of my life.
- We submit to each other in love and in the fear of God. We are both open and vulnerable with each other, and have no need to feel ashamed or afraid.
- I am confident that God will fulfill His purpose for me and my partner. The dreams He has stirred up in us,the will complete.
- In all, I believe that all things will work together for my good because I love God and I am called according to His purpose. Because I choose His will in my heart, He will ensure His purpose for my life is fulfilled.
Thank you for stopping by and allowing me to be a part of your journey of fulfilment. This blog content is for encouragement and enlightenment purposes only.
Remember, if you need help contact a professional. I am available for counselling and coaching / faith teaching ministry. You can reach me on my social media platforms: @fullandfree / Tiwa Soriyan. Follow me for daily insight and inspiration for a more fulfilling life.
Full & Free ………………………………because everyone deserves a fulfilling life!