Is anger causing trouble in your life and relationships?
Everyone gets angry but uncontrolled anger shouldn’t take over your life. You can choose a response style that addresses your displeasure without causing harm to yourself and others.
Kindly view my video post on this topic on my facebook page for more …….
The affirmations below will also help give you a mindset that will put anger in check.
- Anger lives within fools. I may get angry but I refuse to allow anger dwell in me.
- I have the wisdom that makes me patient. It is to my advantage to overlook offenses.
- I deal with issues as they arise; I don’t brew over hurts and disappointments.
- I cast all my cares to God. When a case becomes challenging for me, it means God will handle it better, so I choose to dwell on peace and allow God to take care of the case.
- It is God who really can justify me and avenge me if I have been really offended.
- I will do everything I can to be at peace with everyone as much as i can.
- I forgive others even as Christ forgive me, and so i choose not to keep accounts of others’ offences.
- God has not given me a fearful spirit but one of love, power and a sound mind.
- I keep my mind filled with positive and productive thoughts. I refuse to dwell on negatives about myself and others.
- God strengthens me with might by His power so i can be patient and tolerant with joy.
*The content of this blog is for enlightenment and encouragement purposes only. Please contact a health professional for diagnosis and therapy.
You can reach me through my social media platforms for help: @fullandfree / Tiwa Soriyan . Follow me for daily insight and inspiration for a more fulfilling life.
…….because everyone deserves a fulfilling life!